Monday, May 7, 2012

vacation all i ever needed

In March, I went on a Disney Cruise with Brian and our families to the Mexican Riviera.

This is photographic proof that I will wear whatever I want to wear on vacation, regardless of the weather.

This is what I wore on the first day onboard.
cruise-1
Yes, I am wearing a hoody AND a leather jacket. But I am sooo loving on my pina colada / strawberry daiquiri drink!

This is my second day onboard.
cruise-2
Black hoody: Old Navy.....skirt: Target
top: Ross.....shorts (not seen): cut-up leggings
mini-socks: Walmart.....teal Chuck Taylors: eBay
lanyard: Castaway Club silver membership

Bonus pic of my cruise manicure.
cruise-nails
nail colour: "Don't Mess With Texas" by OPI
drink of the day: some limey Midori goodness



No comments:

Post a Comment