Sunday, May 23, 2010

El Centro De Mi Corazón

My shoes are on the left. Maria's are on the right. Ruffles, baby!
5-15-10-flats
black flats: DSW.....raspberry flats: Payless
Photo taken after eating a late-night dinner, May 15.


Saturday, May 15, Maria and I went to see Chayanne at the HP Pavilion, aka The Shark Tank. There were no openers, it was just Chayanne for two hours straight. Even though I didn't understand a single word of Spanish, I enjoyed it! Wait, I lied. I understood "corazón," "amor" y "tu." It was Maria's suggestion for us to go this show, and I'm so happy we did.

Chayanne is a beautiful, beautiful man. And, ugh, I forgot to bring my camera to the show. I kinda heard of him by accident, before Maria lent me a Chayanne cd. He wrote and sang the theme song to my current fave telenovela, Corazón Salvaje.

Maria and I wore comfy shoes, and we were the most covered up chicas in attendance. And no joke, I was probably the only Asian at the concert.

My fave Chayanne songs:

"Me Enamoré De Ti" - the theme song to Corazón Salvaje


"Torero"



"Provócame"

No comments:

Post a Comment