Thursday, May 6, 2010

The spotlight's on. You creep into it.

5-6-10-a
5-6-10-b
sweater: H&M.....tanktop: H&M.....slacks: Marshall's
mini-socks: Payless.....shoes: Aerosoles


(Go Sharks!)

I had put myself on a no-clothes shopping ban, but I had to lift the embargo when I realised the one pair of slacks I own is now wayy too baggy on me. Maria even pointed out that my Wal-Mart pants were dragging on the ground. So, yesterday, after work, I made a quick trip to Marshall's, and the world was a better place.

Oh, by the way. Has anybody seen where my chest disappeared off to?

2 comments:

  1. Ha, you want parts of you to disappear, and then it's always the parts you want to keep that do. You look awesome though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    Maria told me to re-adjust the brassiere, so today, I went from flat to not-as-flat! ;)

    ReplyDelete