Friday, December 31, 2010

The more I think of you, the more I melt like ice cream.

I went shopping in my closet for another wool coat, and I found this hot pink number.

12-21-10-A
12-21-10-B
wool coat: Target.....random outfit underneath
leggings: Target.....socks: Target.....boots: Bakers Shoes
gloves: Wal-Mart.....scarf: Walt Disney World


This coat is Isaac Mizrahi for Target, and it was purchased in 2003. I was obsessed with that shade of pink, so I had to have it! Fortunately, I bought this coat on clearance. Unfortunately, I couldn't button it across my tummy. The only one left was size S. And so I wore it open for the few times I did wear it. Or I would button it only on my chest. I loved hot pink that much.

Well, needless to say, times have changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment