Friday, February 4, 2011

3 shades of aqua

Wow. The last time I posted to my blog was Jan. 5th. Really? Really??

Anyway, this is how I looked when I got home:
2-4-11-a
teal coat: Target.....turquoise scarf: Walt Disney World.....teal scarf: Ross
handbag: Dooney & Bourke, gift from Brian


I wore two scarves not because I'm stylish, yo. This was my way of making me take them home. I have a bad habit of leaving scarves at work.

My work outfit. I dressed for comfort today.
2-4-11-b
2-4-11-c
sweater: Nordstrom.....top: Marshalls.....skirt: New York & Company
crappy mini-socks: Target.....shoes: Nine West

4 comments:

  1. welcome back! And love the double-teal scarves, even if it wasn't intentional. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! After looking at this post, I may have to double-up on teal scarves more often. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering why you'd been "gone" so long, but I figured you must just be supa busy!

    I totally didn't see the Mickey Mouse pattern in the scarf until I read that it was from Disney, then it popped out!

    Just a random note... whenever I see blueish teal somewhere, I think of you. When it's more greenish, I think of Erin. Ah ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alannah - I've just been lazy about posting! And I love that you think of me when you see Pacific teal. <3!

    ReplyDelete