Saturday, February 26, 2011

it's a snow day. it's a full moon. it's a snow day.

February 25 - Becca and I met up in Japantown SF. We had dinner at Won Mi Korean BBQ on Fillmore Street. Then, we made our way over to Yoshi's SF for the Lisa Loeb show. Omigah, LOVE her! After the show and after getting our picture taken with Lisa, we went on a sweets-run to Safeway to buy yellow cake batter-flavoured ice cream and chocolate chip cookies.

I got home at 1:45 in the morning.

And I felt like taking a pic of my outfit, even though I was wired on sugar and road rage.

So, this is how I looked when I got home:
2-25-11-a
2-25-11-b
sweater: gift from Maria...secret tanktop: H&M....skirt: Macy's
circle scarf: American Apparel
leggings: JC Penney.....socks: from Brian's sock drawer.....boots: Avenue


I'm wearing a scarf with this outfit to cover my chest. The secret tanktop was supposed to be a not-secret tanktop. Tanktops are my frenemy because I like to wear them under sweaters, yet they constantly slide down my flat chest.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that second picture is ADORABLE. That colour looks amazing on you too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,I really like your blog!very nice posts,I have started blogging as well,please visit me:
    www.jewellerybijou.com
    thanks
    Dorota

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a pretty color on you! i know this comment is belated, but i just had to tell you. love this.
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (my daily outfit blog; come on by if you'd like!)

    ReplyDelete