Saturday, May 14, 2011

the arms of Orion, that's where I want to be

This is how I looked today:
5-14-11-a
baggy purple sweater: Target.....skirt: Walmart.....leggings: JC Penney
mini-socks: Target.....shoes: Aerosoles


I am a superstitious Sharks fan. I banned purple from my wardrobe until the Sharks vs. Kings series ended. So, I was anxious to start wearing this particular purple pullover again.

And, yes, I also banned red from my wardrobe for the Sharks vs. Red Wings series. That ended at Game 7 on Thursday, May 12, on a good note. Well, good for Sharks fans. That night, all of San Jose breathed a sigh of relief.

Starting tomorrow, it's going to be Sharks vs. Canucks. I will ban green AND blue from my wardrobe until that series ends.

And for good measure...
5-14-11-b
GO SHARKS!!!
car flag: handed out at Fan Appreciation Day, the last Sharks game of the 2010-2011 season

No comments:

Post a Comment