Monday, May 30, 2011

I go to shows.

I went to three shows last weekend.

May 19 - Prince @ HP Pavilion, San Jose

May 21 - Kylie Minogue @ Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, San Francisco

May 23 - Rival Schools, Suedehead @ The Blank Club, San Jose

When a show puts me in a good mood, I buy merch. However, I didn't buy any merch at the Prince show because none of the shirts really caught my eye.

The swag:

Kylie Minogue
kylie-K-shirt
I bought this shirt because it has the tour dates on the back
and because I love how Kylie looks on it.
kylie-k-shirt-detail-c
kylie-k-shirt-detail-a
kylie-k-shirt-detail-b

Suedehead
suedehead-t-shirt
The fact that I can see the hanger through the shirt means I'm wearing a tanktop under it.
No biggie.

Rival Schools
rival-schools-t-shirt
I can't wait to get a hoody with this same logo. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment