Thursday, July 14, 2011

everyday, i'm shuffling.

I haven't reviewed a 10-dollah wine for the longest time.

Truth is, I've been drinking wines that are over $20.00 a bottle. Some, I even purchased in Napa while winery-hopping with Dorena. Ooo, gourmet! Ooo, chi-chi!

Back in June, on a first-timer trip at the awesome-blossom Whole Foods Market Blossom Hill, I took notice of this $8.99 bottle of sulfite-free table wine called Our Daily Red.

our-daily-red-01
our-daily-red-02

Maybe my fine arts background and my religion inspired me to pick it up. Or maybe my cheap-skatedness did.

Either way, I'm glad I did. The stuff tastes good! It went down rather smoothly, and what do you know? I didn't have a sneezing fit while drinking it. Could I be allergic to sulfites?

Check out the back label:
our-daily-red-03

No comments:

Post a Comment