Sunday, July 31, 2011

i feel the night explode when we're together.

the late afternoon of July 17, 2011 - Brian and I walked all over downtown San Jose. I brought along my camera to photograph my outfit. Why not.

7-17-11-a
7-17-11-b
7-17-11-c
7-17-11-d
sweater: H&M.....top: Gap.....denim leggings: JC Penney
socks: Target.....shoes: Converse Chuck Taylors
purse: Liz Claiborne, gift from Brian's mom


I seriously wore this outfit to an A's baseball game earlier that day (along with a leather jacket). Rachel and I endured the heat to see the A's beat the Angels. It was 80s weekend, so we were treated to Taylor Dayne's divine singing of "Tell It To My Heart" and the National Anthem, MC Hammer bobbleheads, MC Hammer throwing out the first pitch, and vintage A's commercials. Also, our tickets were $19.89 a piece, to celebrate 1989. Awesome blossom.

Both Rachel and I hadn't been a MLB game in FOREVER. We definitely had a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment