Tuesday, November 20, 2012

i was once your diamond

This is how I looked on Nov. 17:
11-17-12-jacket
11-17-12-hoody
leather jacket: gift from Brian's mom.....hoody: PacSun, gift from my brother
turtleneck: Target.....jeans: J. Crew, thrifted at Savers
handbag: Dooney & Bourke.....boots: Payless

I went to SF on a mission: to see the new Keira Knightley movie Anna Karenina at the AMC Metreon. I thoroughly enjoyed this movie. There were beautiful visuals and the story was told in a very interesting manner. But, wait, who am I kidding? I watched this for Keira. I can watch her in anything. I was too impatient to wait for the Nov. 30 nationwide release, so I hopped on Caltrain to watch it at the one theatre in the Bay Area that was showing it Nov. 16.

After the movie, I stopped at the Forever21 Mega Store on Stockton and Market to buy a pair of tacky leggings. For late lunch, I made my way to Burger Bar at Macy's Union Square. I love Burger Bar.




No comments:

Post a Comment