Sunday, November 4, 2012

just keep the following the heartlines on your hand

This is how I looked on Nov. 4, 2012:
11-4-12-floral
cardigan: Nordstrom Rack.....top: Target
skirt: Nanette Lepore, Crossroads Trading Co.
shoes: Seychelles, thrifted

11-4-12-heels
I posted before that I was scouring thriftstores. 
Well, there is one store in particular that I love going to: Savers in San Jose. 
That is where I scored a pair of Seychelles heels for $7.99. Ridiculous.

11-4-12-floral-detail
A store that I should definitely frequent is Crossroads Trading Co., also in San Jose. 
That is where I scored this Nanette Lepore silk skirt for 16 bucks. Again, ridiculous.

I dressed up for a special occasion. My niece's music school had a recital. She did such a great job playing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" on piano. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment