Tuesday, December 25, 2012

this one goes out to the one i love. fire.

This is how I looked on Dec. 21:
12-21-12-b
12-21-12-a
cardigan: Nordstrom Rack.....dress: KensieGirl
tights: Walmart.....boots: Payless

Whitney and Rhasan threw an end of the world party, which they named "It's the end of the world as we know it, and I look fine." I didn't know the story behind the title of the party, but, of course, it reminded me of the R.E.M. song, "It's the End of the World as We Know It (and I Feel Fine)." I was a huge fan of R.E.M. back in the 90s.  

With R.E.M. in mind, I dressed up in a 90s-inspired outfit. If the world was going to end, I wanted to be dressed comfortably in the era I truly loved.

This was the second 90s outfit I've worn this year. Both times were for parties. I will never get tired of a floral dress worn with tights and combat boots. I feel I've finally found a style I'm super comfortable in, besides the jeans and hoodies.


No comments:

Post a Comment