Thursday, December 10, 2009

night star crossed. i wait my turn.

This entry consists of photos of me standing in my two favourite spots in the condo.

This is how I looked on December 6, 2009, on the balcony:
12-06-09
Volcom hoody: PacSun.....green shirt: Von Iva show.....skirt: NY & Company
tights: Loehmann's.....checkered Vans: PacSun


This is how I looked on December 7, 2009, in the kitchen:
12-07-09
sweater: Nordstrom.....tanktop: Nordstrom Rack.....skirt: Ross
tights: Target.....shoes: Payless


I haven't been able to enjoy the balcony that much this past week because of the brr, cold. As I've written before, I truly am a cold weather wimp. Also, as much as I love the view of downtown SJ, I get a much bigger kick out of looking at the eyesore that is the old Miami Beach Club building that is right across the street. It's hot pink and the name of the club is written in a totally 80s font.

The kitchen is the reason I promised myself to make at least three home-cooked meals during the week. The stove is awesome because of the radiant glass cooktop, which is easy to clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment