Saturday, December 5, 2009

There's always something there to remind me.

Earlier today, I ate lunch while watching GemsTV on mute and listening to Dionne Warwick. All this in our brand new home. I am loving it!

Brian and I got the keys on Monday. So, we're in the process of settling in. :)

View from our bedroom window at night:
12-01-09
The HP Pavilion is off in the distance in the top left corner of the photo.

I did manage to get in two outfit shots this past week. Notice how joyous I am in the first shot and how worn out I look in the second shot. That's just how I normally look as the work week progresses. ;)

Also, I'm wearing the same shoes in both photos because the rest of my shoes are still packed away somewhere.

This is how I looked on Wednesday, December 2nd:
12-02-09
cardigan: Loehmann's.....dress: Old Navy.....tanktop worn under dress: Kohls
tights: Payless.....shoes: Aerosoles


This is how I looked on Friday, December 4th:
12-04-09
cardigan: Target.....secret tanktop: H&M.....pants: Wal-Mart
shoes: Aerosoles.....buzz: Barefoot cabernet sauvignon

No comments:

Post a Comment