Saturday, December 26, 2009

Since the day you came along, I look at life so differently.

This how I looked on December 25:
12-25-09
cabled knit cardigan: JC Penney.....tanktop: Kohls.....jeans: Charlotte Russe
socks: Target.....shoes: Chuck Taylor hi-tops
plastic right-hand ring: gift from the niece~!!
scarf: American Apparel, gift from Alannah~!!


Alannah sent me this tie-dyed circle scarf for Christmas, and it's safe to say it is my go-to scarf! I love it! Thank you, Alannah!

Brian and I spent Christmas night at my family's place. My siblings really know how to throw down a food feast: standing rib roast, turkey, potatoes au gratin, green bean casserole, stuffing, and mashed potatoes and gravy. There was so much good food! The niece and the nephew both got what they wanted, and as always, these two kids are the bestest.

So, all in all, it was an awesome Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love that scarf. It's my favorite too!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the best scarf ever! I want another one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have two and I want another! I wear mine ALL the time.

    It looks awesome on you~! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the scarf-y goodness, Alannah!!!

    ReplyDelete