Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Every clap of thunder only makes me stronger on the inside.

Totally random nugget:
"Earthquake" by Little Boots played over the muzak as Brian and I claimed our luggage and then walked over to the rental car bus stop at San Diego International Airport on the night of February 26.

This is how I looked on Feb. 27, braving the wind in Ocean Beach:
2-27-10-a
2-27-10-b
2-27-10-c

No cropping was done because Brian really framed the shots so well!

sweater: Target.....top: Sears.....jeans: JC Penney
socks: Target.....boots: Bakers Shoes


It had been raining for most of the day in San Diego. After having a hearty and delicious lunch at Hodad's in Ocean Beach and after the rain stopped, we went for a short drive and ended up at the shore.

I only spent a day and a half in San Diego, and I really want to go back.

2 comments: