Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Everything is magical. When you're near, it's magical.

March 9 was a magical day for me. I got to hang out with my awesome friends Rachel and Jason at the Little Boots show at the Fillmore, SF. Because I went straight to the venue right after work, I was able to secure us a spot right at the stage.

Dragonette blew us all away. I really love Martina's high-pitched, yet strong voice.

Little Boots was supernatural. So much friggen talent! The highlights of her set were "New In Town", "Remedy", and "Stuck On Repeat". Those three happen to be my most fave songs of hers.

little boots @ the fillmore
little boots @ the fillmore - rocking the keytar

Because I wore a boring work outfit, I didn't bother to take a pic of myself in it. So, I leave you with a pic of Rachel and Jason looking good. :)
rachel & jason @ the little boots show

No comments:

Post a Comment