Friday, March 19, 2010

I thought that love was science fiction until I saw you today.

This is how I looked on March 13:
3-13-10-a
sweater: Old Navy.....tanktop: Old Navy.....jeans: Steve & Barry's
socks: Target.....sneakers: Etnies from PacSun
circle scarf: American Apparel

3-13-10-b

Rachel and I went halfsies on a circle scarf from American Apparel. It was very important for me to have Rachel there when I bought it because I needed her input. I kept eyeing the grey and black plaid, and she agreed with me that it was the best one in stock. Where did I get this idea to cut a circle scarf in half? Alannah! because she sent me a half of her tie-dyed circle scarf. :)

I love my American Apparel circle scarves!

March 13 was Brian's birthday. We went to a Sharks game, where the Predators beat the Sharks in OT. For dinner, we joined Em & Dave at House of Prime Rib in SF. With a name like that, of course, their prime rib so did not disappoint! It was theee best prime rib I've ever had!

A souvenir from that night - a Polaroid!
House of Prime Rib (3-13-10)

No comments:

Post a Comment