Monday, April 19, 2010

Oh no, I can't say no. Oh-oh, oh-oh. I just let your love in.

This is how I looked on April 18:
4-18-10-a
4-18-10-b
sweater: H&M.....secret tanktop: H&M.....jeans: Charlotte Russe
socks: Target.....Etnies sneakers: PacSun


A comfy outfit perfect for grocery shopping and for buying necessities at Target on a Sunday morning. And by 'necessities', I mean garbage bags, toilet paper, ziplock bags, and fragrance-free detergent. I did browse the Jean-Paul Gaultier section because what? it's 30% off? and even the Liberty of London section, but I managed to only purchase what I needed.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous about the Liberty of London collection and that we don't get it here in Canada. But hopefully I'll be in London in October and I'll be able to visit the real Liberty of London. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah, I'm so jealous that you're going to the UK this year!

    I got to browse Liberty of London when I was in London back in 2005. I remember the rugs and housewares more than I do the clothes!

    Well, you'll definitely get to see the beautiful prints on quality fabrics, and hopefully not on polyester, like it is at Target. ;)

    ReplyDelete