Sunday, April 11, 2010

rain fall from concrete-coloured sky

This is what I wore under a hoody and a Sharks jersey on April 10:
4-10-10-a
4-10-10-b
v-neck shirt: Target.....skirt: Torrid
leggings: Target.....socks: Target.....boots: Bakers Shoes


These cheap-o Target leggings are thin, so these have to be layered under something. The hockey jersey is long enough to cover my bum, but the skirt is insurance.

By the way, the Sharks beat the Coyotes in the shootout.

***

April 10's outfit + a grey hoody + sneakers = workout outfit for April 11
4-11-10
Yes, I wore a skirt for exercise.

I finally dusted off the elliptical machine and worked out for 30 minutes. The last time I used it was probably September 2009, two months before we moved.

I kept from getting bored entertained myself with my iPod and by watching the rain and cars outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment