Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sometimes, these eyes forget the face they're peering from.

This is how I looked on April 3:
4-3-10-a
sweater: H&M.....tanktop: Wet Seal.....jeans: Steve & Barry's
socks: Target.....Etnies sneakers: PacSun
circle scarf: American Apparel


This is how I looked when I left the house to meet up with Maria for our trip to the Legion of Honor in SF:
4-3-10-b
leather jacket: Wilson's Leather, a gift from Brian's mom

This is how I looked when we made it to the museum and then walked around downtown SF:
4-3-10-c
wool coat: Zara

It was beautiful and sunny in SF that Saturday, but it was also chilly and windy. I needed a jacket that would cover my bum, that's how cold I was! Being the over-cautious person that I am, I had brought along the wool coat just in case. After the museum trip, we drove on down to downtown SF to get lunch and to walk around. Brrr! Cold!

For some reason, I've been wearing my hair up in a ponytail on the weekends. Mind you, it's a pitiful ponytail, since my hair is barely shoulder-length.

Maria and I finally went on an outing to the Legion of Honor to see the "Cartier and America" exhibition. The jewels were simply breathtaking. There was this one brooch with a 47.59 carat pear-shaped diamond that we kept coming back to hover over. So amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment