Wednesday, July 28, 2010

i'll be there for you as the world falls down.

This is how I looked on July 27:
7-27-10-d
7-27-10-a
7-27-10-c
sweater: JC Penney.....t-shirt: Marshalls.....skirt: Ross
mini-socks: Payless.....shoes: DSW


It's very amusing for me to browse through my blog photos on Flickr and see how I wore this skirt before I changed my eating habits and subsequently lost weight. This size 12 skirt sat higher on my non-existent waist.

- Sept. 14, 2009 - around 155 lbs. -
9-14-09-b

- Feb. 17, 2010 - looking trimmer because of tights, around 149 lbs. -
2-17-10-a

I may do a few more 'before and after' posts because they will help me stay on track. I'm such a visual person.



2 comments:

  1. Lookin' good, girlfriend! I thought you looked amazing as a size 12 too! I love those tights!!! And that first top looks really flattering. You go, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first top looks flattering because it is a really tight t-shirt. I like the cap sleeves on it, too.

    I can't wait for way cooler weather, so I can bust out the tights!

    ReplyDelete