Monday, July 26, 2010

let me see your soul shake. i wanna see your body break.

This is how I looked on July 24:
7-24-10-a
7-24-10-c
t-shirt: Von Iva show at Slim's, 2005.....denim leggings: JC Penney
knee-highs: Target.....shoes: Aerosoles
sweater: Nordstrom


I walked around Downtown SJ in the 80-something degree heat with a black sweater on because that's how I roll.

I finally checked out Good Karma Vegan House and had some really tasty tofu curry with brown rice. The person working behind the counter looked at my shirt and said, "That isn't a Von Iva shirt, is it? Not many people have those." That just made my experience at that cafe even better.

2 comments:

  1. You look fantastic, girl!! So beautiful!

    I'm wearing your jeggings today! <3 Super comfy!!

    See you on Friday!!! Yessss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    These denim leggings are sooooo comfy. I'm so happy that you like them!!

    I canNOT wait for Friday! A swim lesson AND Rachel?!?!?! Best Friday Ever!

    ReplyDelete