Tuesday, October 12, 2010

to satisfy the curiosity, you take a bite out of all the candies.

This is how I looked on Oct. 7:
10-7-10-a
10-7-10-b
10-7-10-c
sweater: Target.....dress: JC Penney
tights: JC Penney.....shoes: DSW


I actually made an effort to pick a sweater and a pair of tights that weren't black for this outfit. The magenta tights are actually brighter than they let on, and I can't believe this is the first time I've worn my fave purple sweater with this dress.

By the way, I still can't get over how I purchased this dress for a mere $15.00 on clearance last year. Nah, I just can't. Also, it's a size M, and, at the time, I so wasn't a size M. It was the only one left at the Southland JC Penney, so I bought it anyway. When I wore it to a cousin's wedding in January of this year, a sweater hid the half-zipped back.

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! Really cute, love the tights, love the purple. Head to toe awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is the best outfit I've worn in the past few months. I've been slacking!

    ReplyDelete