Monday, January 11, 2010

Too much absence makes my heart go frantic.

This is how I looked on January 9:
01-09-10-a

I'm wearing something I only wear for special occasions: make-up!

And a special occasion it was! Brian and I went to his cousin Hannah's wedding in Duncanville, TX. The wedding was beautiful, and the bride was gorgeous!

01-09-10-b
I quickly took off my jacket for this shot, then put it back on asap. I think it was around 34-degrees F that afternoon.

01-09-10-c
I bought these grey shoes when I went to Ross in Sacramento with Rachel. Today marked the first time I wore them in public.

coat: Target.....teal shrug: Macy's.....dress: JC Penney
scarf: thank you, Alannah!.....tights: JC Penney
shoes: Ross.....necklace: Tiffany & Co.
lip colour: "Berry" lipliner by Chanel (discontinued, I think!)
foundation: Paula's Choice

eyeshadow: MAC.....blush: MAC

4 comments:

  1. You looked lovely!~ And those shoes! To die for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it's Rachel from Toronto! Finally came by your blog! Love your outfit and those shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Rachel from Toronto!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete