Thursday, January 12, 2012

better late than never

The last week of December 2011 was the week I made an effort to wear something other than pjs after work.

A t-shirt and pajama pants are what I immediately change into when I come home because wearing a suit and tights for 8 hours + driving time can be very trying. Wait, hold on. Come to think of it, I do make a lazy effort to dress socially acceptable on nights of Sharks home games. By socially acceptable, I mean my huge #3 Murray teal jersey over layers and layers of clothes and boots.

Anyway, here's how I looked on 12-27-11:
12-27-11-a
12-27-11-b
I'm using an orange binder clip to keep my sweater shut, by the way.
sweater: Nordstrom.....top under sweater: H&M.....Levi's jeans: Kohls
socks: Target.....sneakers: PacSun

scarf: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment