Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

One of my resolutions for 2012 is to knit several projects with yarn I already have in my stash.

I rediscovered my love of knitting recently when I made a pair of wool socks for my dear friend Em for her Christmas care package.

So, this is me on Jan 1, today, knitting.
1-1-12-a

Excuse the unflattering angle. I am wearing the baggiest hoody ever. The way my body is turned is a comfortable position for my knitting. I'm leaning on my left side to rest my left arm on the back of the chair. My left hand doesn't do much when I knit because I'm so right-handed dominant.

This is how my hands look when I knit.
1-1-12-b

I'm a firm believer of the Magic Loop method for knitting socks.

And, yes, I'm knitting another pair of socks for Em.

No comments:

Post a Comment