Sunday, November 29, 2009

a brazen thief who walks right in

Brian and I are in the process of packing up our apartment, so there have been no outfit photos taken this past weekend. As tempted as I was to photograph myself in a big oversized men's XL sweatshirt, baggy jeans, and sneakers, I was just too busy for that.

But I'm taking a bit of a break right now to post a few of my favourite b-sides.

Garbage - "Never Be Free" - b-side to "Run Baby Run"


The Raveonettes - "Wanna Dance" - b-side to "L.A. Girls"


Kylie Minogue - "Tightrope" - b-side to "In Your Eyes"

Note: As much as I love this version, I much prefer the version of "Tightrope" that's featured as a bonus track on the Australian release of Fever.

Sheena Easton - "Fallen Angels" - b-side to "Swear"


So...What are your favourite b-sides? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment