Friday, February 5, 2010

I'm in a funk. I'm in deep.

I punched up a drab work outfit by wearing the brightest tights in my collection.

02-05-10-a

Dark grey sweater. Light grey top. Black skirt. BAM!, magenta tights! Black shoes.

02-05-10-b

I have been obsessed with this leather jacket this past week. It's at least six years old, and it's a shame I didn't wear it much when I first got it. But that's the beauty of leather -- it just lasts. It will hold up until you feel ready to wear it and will still hold up after you get tired of it. The two things I really love about this particular jacket is that the leather is soft and the shape is very flattering...even if I'm not able to zip it up comfortably right now.

sweater: PacSun.....tanktop: H&M
skirt: Torrid.....tights: JC Penney
shoes: Payless
jacket: Wilson's Leather

No comments:

Post a Comment