Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Where is that moonlight trail that leads to your side?

This is how I looked on February 1st:
02-01-10

I had a doctor's appointment that morning, so I wore a big hoody, a tanktop, leggings, socks, and sneakers. Basically, I looked like I was going on a jog. Ah, how I miss going on jogs. But I didn't. Comfy clothes.

Thank goodness, I was able to make it home right after the appointment. So, off with the hoody and sneakers. On with a dress, baggy sweater, and boots. Yep, comfy clothes.

Yes, I wore leggings to work again! I spent the weekend before in Vegas, and the flight home worked quite a number on me. Plus, my abdomen hurt from having had an ultrasound to check for gallstones. I needed to be comfy!

sweater: H&M.....dress: Old Navy.....tanktop: Wal-Mart
leggings: Target.....socks: Target
boots: Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment