Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Where I come from, there's a place called heaven.

(That's a place where all the good children go.)


This is how I looked on Feb. 15th:
2-15-10-a
2-15-10-b
sweater: Nordstrom.....top: Ross
denim leggings: A.N.A., JC Penney.....socks: Target
Sarah Connor boots: Bakers Shoes
wool coat: Zara


I bought these denim leggings specifically for my Sarah Connor boots. An added bonus is that these skinny jeans are so comfy. Seriously.

The wool coat is a random purchase from Saturday. I saw it at Zara, liked the green plaid, looked at the price tag, gasped, and hurriedly tried it on. It was marked down several times before dropping to $29.99. Crazy!

***
My friend Dorena and I both happened to have Monday off, so we ventured on up to Napa Valley. We had a light lunch at Hog Island Oyster Company, went to three wine tastings, and had dinner at Redd.

2-15-10-e
Theee best grilled cheese EVER @ Hog Island Oyster Co.
It's made with three cheeses:
Cowgirl Creamery mezzo secco, cave-aged gruyere, and fromage blanc.


2-15-10-d
Six cabernet line-up at The Hess Collection Winery.

2-15-10-c
Domaine Chandon Winery

3 comments:

  1. Awwww I wish I was there with you two hookers (as Dorena would say haha)! Looks like a gorgeous day too, and that grilled cheese sando with pickles!!!!! asdlfjkas;ldkfja; Yummmm!

    And. that. jacket. I LOVE IT. And for $30?!?! That's a match made in heaven. If only those fabulous teal boots were $30....girls can dream!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that grilled cheese sounds so awesome. I wish I could pop over to CA and eat some incredible food every weekend! :(

    I adore your green plaid coat! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel - If only those teal boots were $30 AND shipping was free. Ahhh....!

    Alannah - I wish you could so visit and Dorena could show us where all the gourmet foodie spots are!

    ReplyDelete