Thursday, September 2, 2010

i never died for sweet romance and sleeping beauties.

Last weekend, I went to Sacramento to hang out with Rachel and go to a couple of shows.

The highlight of the weekend was meeting her sweet beagle, Sally.

Rach et Sally!!
Hi, Rachel! Hi, Sally!

This is how I looked after the Baby Grand show on Aug. 27:
8-27-10
sweater: Nordstrom.....tanktop under dress: H&M.....dress: Old Navy
leggings: Target.....socks: Target.....boots: Avenue
photo: Rachel


This is how I looked before seeing The Skirts on Aug. 28:
8-28-10-a
8-28-10-b
sweater: Anthropologie.....tanktop: H&M.....denim leggings: JC Penney
socks: Target.....boots: Avenue
full belly: a cocktail and the pork cellantani dish at Paesanos
photos: Rachel


And why not? A video I took of The Skirts performing my second fave song of theirs, "Seesaw".


Rachel! Thanks for having me! And scratch Sally's neck for me!

sally

4 comments:

  1. I love these photos! It was so great to hang out before your Boston trip! Thank you so much for coming up and I'm so sorry again for your rash because of Sally! :(

    See you in a few weeks! Love you!!!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not sweet Sally's fault nor yours that I'm allergic to LIFE!

    I can't wait for your birthday party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow, girl, you look teeny in those jeans and tank top! That sweater is totally adorable too. Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alannah - Omigah, thank you!!! <3

    ReplyDelete