Thursday, September 30, 2010

it keeps me guessing day and night, putting visions in my head

We drove out of Boston on Monday, Sept. 13, and arrived in Montreal that night.

This is how I looked the morning of Sept. 14:
9-14-10-a
top: gift from Em.....skirt: New York & Co.
not shown - socks: Target.....boots: Avenue


This is what I snacked on while we washed clothes at a laundromat on Rue Ste-Catherine:
9-14-10-aa
I always have to get my ketchup chips fix whenever I'm in Canada!

This is how I looked when we went to dinner at Au Pied de Cochon that night:
9-14-10-b
dress: Ross
mini-socks: Payless.....shoes: DSW


This was my appetizer:
9-14-10-bb
Foie gras poutine!
The fries were cooked in duckfat, the gravy had foie gras,
and then it was topped with a slab of foie gras. So decadent.

No comments:

Post a Comment