Saturday, September 4, 2010

lay a whisper on my pillow, leave the winter on the ground

This post is brought to you by the wonders of hydroxyzine, better known as Atarax.

I started taking it Monday night because I broke out in hives. Curse my dog allergy!

This is how I looked on Aug. 31, the morning after I got back on the hydroxyzine:
8-31-10
.Wow.
sweater: Nordstrom Rack.....secret tanktop: H&M.....skirt: Ross
socks: Target.....boots: Avenue
binder clip holding sweater shut: work


Needless to say, hydroxyzine is strong stuff.

This is how I looked on Sept. 1:
9-1-10
sweater: Nordstrom Rack.....top: Marshalls.....skirt: Ross
mini-socks: Payless.....shoes: DSW

This is how I looked on Sept. 2:
9-2-10
sweater: Target.....t-shirt: Marshalls.....slacks: Marshalls
mini-socks: Payless.....shoes: Aerosoles

No comments:

Post a Comment