Sunday, June 27, 2010

Can you feel me in stereo?

Comfy outfits for a relaxing weekend.

***
This is how I looked on June 26:
6-26-10-a
t-shirt: Castaway Cay gift shop......jeans: Charlotte Russe
socks: Target.....Chuck Taylors: Footlocker

hidden belt to keep my pants from falling down: Mervyn's

6-26-10-b
Castaway Cay is Disney's private island in the Bahamas. Brian and I have been on two Disney Cruises that stopped there.

Saturday, I walked around downtown SJ for a little grocery shopping at Zanotto's and to pick up dry-cleaning. Later that day, I did more shopping at Whole Foods and I cooked three racks of babyback ribs for Brian. Yes, three racks.

***
This is how I looked today:
6-27-10-a
t-shirt: San Jose Sharks store.....skirt: NY & Co.
mini-socks: Target.....Chuck Taylors: eBay


6-27-10-b
I purchased these shoes off eBay because they're teal and they go with my Sharks jerseys. According to the box the shoes came in, the shade is officially "aqua," but it didn't match any aqua Chucks that I had seen in stores.

Brian and I visited my family, and then we had dinner at Chevy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment