Monday, June 21, 2010

i still run this thing like a dancehall queen.

Monday is sometimes "serious outfit day." I'm coming down from Sunday, so putting some thought into Monday's outfit can be a chore.

By the way, I had a really good time this past weekend. Thank you, Rach! :)

6-21-10-a
sweater: Nordstrom.....top: Ross.....slacks: Marshalls
knee-highs: Target.....shoes: Payless


The most exciting part of today's outfit:
6-21-10-b
customised adhesive bandage: first-aid kit at work

TMI - This bandage is covering the fugly pimple on my fivehead. And covering it up was necessary because my hair kept bothering it and I couldn't stop touching it. Bleh! So, maybe it is a blessing that I'm growing out the bangs to wear it sideswept.

2 comments:

  1. Ouch! Those hurt sooo bad! Thank god for bangs, right? ;)

    I had a great time as well honey! Thank you so much for coming up--it was so wonderful to hang out with you, as always! <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you, Rach! I can't wait to see you again! <3

    ReplyDelete