Wednesday, June 9, 2010

if only you knew i shimmer for you

A while ago, I purchased some dresses from Tulle at their crazy insane Tulle's Day sale back on May 4. Dresses were marked down to $3.99, and it would have been easy to go overboard and buy a craptonne of items. But, no, I gave myself a limit of four.

This green and black number is my fave of the four. I can't believe this heavy 100% cotton, fully-lined dress was four-bucks. But then again, I probably wouldn't have looked at it when it was full-price at close to $60.00. I can't help my stingy ways.

It's sleeveless, so I had to wear a cardigan to make it work-appropriate.
6-9-10-a
6-9-10-b
dress: Tulle.....secret tanktop: Nordstrom Rack.....cardigan: Loehmann's
mini-socks: Payless.....Steve Madden shoes: DSW


The sweater hid the fun tie detail on the back.
6-9-10-c
I couldn't, for the life of me, tie a decent bow behind my head, so I double-knotted it.

***
My current music obsession: Kylie Minogue's Aphrodite megamix

The more I listen to this megamix, the more excited I am for Kylie's new album. All of the clips are awesome. My most fave snippet is "Cupid Boy," which starts at the 1:40 mark.

2 comments:

  1. STFU! $4?!?!?!?!?! Where is this place and how can I get my hands on $4 dresses??

    Love it!!!

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should totally sign up for the Tulle e-mail list -- http://www.tulle4us.com

    ReplyDelete