Tuesday, June 8, 2010

knowing you're beside me, i'm all right

This is how I looked on June 7:
6-7-10-a
6-7-10-b
6-7-10-c
dress: Old Navy.....handbag: D&B
socks: Target.....boots: Avenue
jacket: Wilson's Leather.....scarf: H&M


This is how I looked sans jacket and scarf:
6-7-10-d
bean necklace: Tiffany & Co......emo facial expression: purely accidental

Yesterday, Brian and I walked to The Grill On The Alley in downtown San Jose for our anniversary dinner. It was a bit chilly out, so the jacket and scarf were necessary. Also, I wore these boots because I didn't feel like wearing nylons or tights.

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say...you look soooooo good! You look good all the time, but you are really lookin' foxy! Love the hair, love the outfit, love the new layout of your site! xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, thank you! xxooxx

    This layout was due for an overhaul.

    ReplyDelete