Friday, June 4, 2010

i fell in love with the sweet sensation

This is how I looked the evening of May 29:
5-29-10-c
5-29-10-d
dress: H&M.....slip: Target
mini-socks: Payless.....shoes: DSW


Brian and I dressed up for dinner at Shades Restaurant & Bar. We were in the bar that afternoon to watch game one of the Stanley Cup Finals. The hostess recognized us when we checked in for our reservation, and she commented on how different we looked from earlier.

(For me, a getaway/trip/vacation has to have at least one day where casual is worn in the afternoon and formal is worn for dinner. One has to have a small break from all-casual, yo.)

5-29-10-e

These shoes were purchased from Maria, who was going to return them to DSW because they squeezed her toes. When she first bought them, I didn't really like them. In fact, I thought they were old lady-ish. But for some reason, I changed my mind about the patent-toes and the goldtone-tipped bows.

No comments:

Post a Comment