Wednesday, November 4, 2009

damn right, i have my radar on you

Tonight's blog photos come to you from Brian's man cave.

11-4-09-a
11-4-09-c
11-4-09-d
dress: oldnavy.com......tights: Kohls.....ankle boots: Payless
necklace: Tiffany & Co.
bracelets: silverjewelryclub.com
right-hand ring: It's a Girl Thing!


This dress was purchased on a whim from oldnavy.com's clearance section. Thirteen-bucks and in the petite section? Sure, why not. I love the cut of this dress, especially how it cinches at my waist. This dress just looks right with tights and ankle boots.

The area I'm posing in front of still has remnants of when this den was my fangirl cave. The pictures in frames to the right of the door are of Sharin Foo and Nigella Lawson. The door has souvenir magnets and a mish-mash of days past.

11-4-09-e
My favourite chicas from the X-Men movies, but with a magnet censoring out the one I don't like.

11-4-09-f
A "Got Milk?" ad with Sarah Michelle Gellar.

11-4-09-g
Mementos from shows.

2 comments:

  1. Love that dress on you. It's perfect!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you are smokin' hot in dresses! Continue to wear them! xoxoxo ;)

    ReplyDelete