Sunday, November 22, 2009

Let's go, Sharks!

Saturday morning, Brian and I flew down to O.C. for a Sharks @ Ducks game.

This is how I looked loungeing about our hotel room:
11-21-09-a
youth large Sharks shirt: San Jose Sharks store.....thermal: PacSun
jeans: Steve & Barry's.....Etnies sneakers: PacSun
merino wool watch cap: Banana Republic

This is how I looked at the game that Saturday night:
11-21-09-b
teal coat: Target.....scarf: Eddie Bauer
beer: Blue Moon served with an orange slice = YUM!


The Sharks beat the Ducks, 3 to 2. What made the win even sweeter was that half of the arena was a sea of teal! I also heard that 3 charter buses full of Sharks fans made it to the game that night!

Sunday, to kill some time before catching our return flight home, we took a short detour in Huntington Beach. We had lunch at Aloha Grill on Main Street, then we walked up the street to the pier.

This is how I looked on a nice warm day at the beach:
11-22-09-a
11-22-09-b
Garbage shirt: gift.....thermal: PacSun
jeans: Steve & Barry's.....Etnies sneakers: PacSun

Rx sunglasses: LensCrafters.....purse: Dooney & Bourke

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh I love your Garbage shirt, your Sharks shirt AND that fabulous teal coat. AHHHmazing!

    SUCH a good game! Dany Heatley is a badass!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when the Sharks shake it up and do something totally unpredictible --- like Heatley passing it to Thornton, who then scored the game-winning goal!

    I <3 my fangirl graphic tees!

    ReplyDelete