Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Give me no heavenly knight, make him a devil in a fast car.

My fave combination right now: tights + ankle boots.

Case in point.

11-25-09-a
pullover: H&M.....tanktop: H&M.....skirt: Steve & Barry's
tights: Payless.....booties: Payless
purse: Dooney & Bourke


11-25-09-b

At work, a client gave Maria and me boxes of See's Candies. On those boxes were these gold elastic bows. For the heck of it, I put a bow on my head. Maria styled my hair. Totally random.

11-25-09-c
And I'm glaring at the camera in this pic whyyy?

11-25-09-d
Ah! A smile!

Earlier tonight, Brian and I had dinner at The Grill at HP Pavilion right before the Sharks vs. Blackhawks game. This was to celebrate our getting a new condo! We are spending this Thanksgiving weekend packing and clearing out the apartment.

Sadly, unfortunately, terribly, etc., the Sharks suffered a devastatingly mind-numbing loss against the Blackhawks. 2 to 7. What gives? The sugar on top was that the Sharks had given up THREE short-handed goals! Oh! The pain! I had to listen to Sheena on my iPod to get through the game. Brian and I don't leave a game early just because our team is losing because we are masochistic that way.

Here's how I looked after the game:
11-25-09-e
personalised jersey: San Jose Sharks store
hoody under jersey: San Jose Sharks store
scarf: knitted by me.....shoes: Aerosoles
Asian glow and purple lips: courtesy of a few glasses of Cinnabar "Mercury Rising" wine


Why yes, I just threw on a hoody and the jersey over my work clothes and changed into flats. I am just that lazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment