Thursday, November 5, 2009

Let's talk about rings, baby.

The clearance rings section on the home shopping channel websites is my weakness.

Today's focus: GemsTV

GemsTV is the youngest of the tv shopping network bunch, yet it's getting as much viewing time as HSN for me. Why? The rings. They sure do show some fantastic rings with prices that seem to good to be true. From extravagant zultanite to inexpensive smoky quartz, this channel has it all. My friend Regina has purchased over and over from GemsTV, and she's trying to get me to dive in.


The following pics are, in my opinion, some of the highlights of the sale section at gemstv.com. Huge yet affordable rings.

These rocks would look like planets on my tiny fingers.

16 ct sky blue topaz ring
16-ct sky blue topaz gold ring with diamond accents - $245

17 ct amethyst ring
17-ct amethyst silver ring - $60 - say what!?

19 ct glacier topaz ring
19-ct glacier topaz white gold ring with blue diamond accents - $203

20 ct sky blue topaz ring
20-ct sky blue topaz white gold ring with blue sapphire accents - $245

No comments:

Post a Comment