Monday, January 4, 2010

heartbeat drumming double time

This is how I looked on January 4,
right after the Sharks super-mega-lost to the Kings, 2 to 6:

01-04-10-a
01-04-10-b
01-04-10-c
cabled knit cardigan: JC Penney.....top: Marshalls.....skirt: Ross
tights: Loehmann's.....shoes: Aerosoles


I actually prefer this sweater paired with skinny jeans, but I threw it on today because I wanted to be cozy at work.

These Aerosoles are certainly getting a lot of mileage since these are the only flats I feel safe driving stick-shift in. And I've been driving stick-shift mostly everyday. I'm really particular about my driving shoes. It's bad enough I drive 80mph on my commute to work, the last thing I need to worry about is my feet being uncomfortable as I shift gears. Yeah.

Wait, what's keeping this sweater closed?
01-04-10-d
A mini binder clip!

My chest was cold at work mostly because the top I chose was low-cut. I grabbed a binder clip out of my desk drawer and just clamped it shut. Like I said, I wanted to be cozy!

And, for the heck of it, a detail shot of the moving box behind me:
01-04-10-e

Yes, the packing tape has the Canadian flag all over it. That was my most favourite souvenir from our trip to Toronto back in 2007 because it's so random yet so functional, yo.

2 comments:

  1. Love that tape! haha

    A perfect accessory to that outfit would be a large belt so you can cinch in your tiny waist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so getting you a roll of this tape the next time I'm in Canada. ;)

    I don't own any large belts, but I'll be on the lookout!

    ReplyDelete