Tuesday, January 5, 2010

water under the bridge -- let it flow out to the sea

According to my iPod, the last walk I went on was October 22, 2009.

Due to my inactivity, this is what my NikePlus Mini looked like this morning:

Couch Potato Mini-Me

That's really sad.

That 1.96-mile workout was a walk I did on a lunchbreak. I'm trying to figure out why I stopped going on my usual lunchtime 30-minute walks. Around that time, I was having indigestion issues that depressed me. Around that time, the weather started to suck. Around that time, I was reading magazines on my lunchbreak. Yeah, excuses, excuses!

Well, today, I went on a 20-minute walk on my lunchbreak, and it reminded me why I did them in the first place. It was to wake me up. The sunlight definitely brought me out of a flourescent-induced stupor.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's 20-minute walk.

(Why yes, I outfitted my NikePlus Mini in pink sneakers, grey pants, a black shirt with the Canadian flag, and bonus blue eye-shadow. I'm just random that way.)

No comments:

Post a Comment