Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's time to leave her dreams on the Underground.

Because I'm going to Vegas on my birthday to see La Diva Sheena, I decided to title each post leading up to that wonderful moment with a lyric from a Sheena song. I started this with yesterday's post.

I've used lyrics from her songs for titles for previous posts, but, for these two weeks, I'm making an actual effort to do this. Sheena = Love.

This is how I looked on December 18:
01-18-10-a
01-18-10-b
01-18-10-c
Pandas!!

sweater: H&M.....tanktop: Nordstrom Rack
pajama pants: Dear, Steve & Barry's.....slippers: Eddie Bauer, gift from my lil bro

This is my lounge-about-the-house outfit for this week. I actually wore that sweater and tanktop with a grey skirt and black tights to work. This proves how lazy I am --- slip out of wool skirt and tights, throw on pj pants and slippers. Voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment