Friday, January 29, 2010

It must seem like some crazy dream that you're living through.

This is how I looked on December 28, for my doctor's appointment:
01-28-10-a

I called in sick on Wednesday and, other than the GemsTV spurts, I basically spent the day passed out the couch.

Because I'm a hypochondriac, I went to see my personal care physician at Kaiser on Thursday. She said I just needed to take ibuprofen for the migraines and Claritin for the sinuses. And she scheduled me for an ultra-sound to check for gall stones.

It was such a relief to know that I don't have meningitis or Reye's Syndrome. Yeah, I shouldn't self-diagnose the heck out of myself.

I wore baggy comfy clothes to my doctor's appointment.

The original plan was for me to go home right after the appointment and change into another outfit. That all changed when I got stuck in traffic and saw how horribly backed-up my exit off the freeway was.

So, I went to work as is, except I changed out of flats into boots to hide the leggings.

Yes, I wore leggings to work, and I LOVED IT.

01-28-10-b

For those not in the know, I keep several pairs of shoes in my car. Two pairs of flats for driving stick shift, a pair of pumps, a pair of boots, and a pair of booties.

sweater: H&M.....top: Kohls.....skirt: Ross
leggings: Target.....knee-highs worn under leggings: Target
flats: Payless
wide-calf boots: Payless


Because I have grown accustomed to wearing tights, I cannot stand having bare feet in shoes. So knee-highs if I wear pants.

2 comments:

  1. I love leggings...my coworker and I wear them as pants on Fridays. Technically we're not supposed to, but we haven't gotten in trouble yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock!

    My coworker has been trying to get me to wear jeans on Fridays. Haha, no. But I'll do leggings under skirts and dresses since they're so comfy!

    ReplyDelete