Sunday, January 24, 2010

When you took away the fire, all you left me was the truth.

This morning, Brian and I had breakfast with Emily and Dave at the lovely Hayes Mansion in San Jose.

Here I am, standing in front of the mansion's reception facility.
01-24-10-d
01-24-10-c
sweater: JC Penney.....dress: H&M.....tights: Loehmann's
shoes: Payless.....right-hand ring: gift from the nephew!


What was the occasion? Dave proposed to Em the day before! We had breakfast to celebrate!

01-24-10-e
My nephew gave me this seed bead ring for Christmas.

Bonus indoors shots:
01-24-10-a01-24-10-b

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this outfit. And that ring! So cool! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. When my nephew saw this ring, he knew I would like it because 1. it's a ring, and 2. it's teal. He's just that awesome!

    ReplyDelete