Saturday, January 23, 2010

manipulator, you're a trickster

Today was a rare sunny day, yet I wore all black. I just don't make sense.

After dropping off two boxes at Goodwill, Brian and I rewarded ourselves with lunch at The Counter at Santana Row. As much as I love red meat, I always order the veggie burger at that restaurant. Their veggie burger patty is just that good! It's a mix of vegetables and black beans. What makes The Counter even better is the full-service bar. I had a mojito and Brian had two Patron Silver margaritas with our meals.

1-23-10-f
1-23-10-g
1-23-10-h
sweater: JC Penney.....tanktop: Ross.....skirt: NY & Co.
leggings: Target.....socks: Target.....boots: Bakers Shoes
scarf: Thank you, Alannah!
crossbody purse: Dooney & Bourke, zappos.com
right-hand thumb ring: a Christmas gift from the niece!


A wonderful client at the office centre where I work gave me a zappos.com gift certificate for Christmas. Of course, I had to get this D&B crossbody purse in my favourite green tartan. I love it! I can't fit my huge-set of keys into this, but that's what the pockets in my wool coats are for!

My niece gave me this play-ring as part of her Christmas present to me, and it's the perfect size for my thumb.

1-23-10-i
1-23-10-j

2 comments:

  1. Oh, now I see which purse you got! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 my D&B crossbody purse! I so want another one!

    ReplyDelete